H07RN-F TITANEX® PREMIUM
H07RN-F TITANEX® PREMIUM
New generation of flexible cables elastomer H07RN-F, born to release you from all the constraints.
Thanks to its specific technology, it includes the properties of H07RN8-F; H07BN4-F; H07BB-F.
InternationalEN 50525-2-21; HD 22.4; IEC 60245-4 type 66; IEC 60332-1
NationalNF C 32-070; NF C 32-102-4
TITANEX® PREMIUM is a new H07RN-F cable with a wide variety of properties. It is zero halogen and recommended for use in the case of fire risk. It also includes the properties of H07RN8-F cables for resistance to submersion (AD8), H07BN4-F cables for operating temperature (90°C), and H07BB-F cables for use in extreme cold conditions (down to -50°C).
Classification for use
- Use up to 1000V for fixed installations or power supply of motors
- Resistance to submersion: AD8
- Presence of corrosive or polluting substances: AF3
- Resistance to impacts: AG2
- Zero halogen (LSOH)
- Flame retardant (NF C 32070 C2; IEC 60332-1)
- Frequent bending: good
- Oil resistance: good
- Low temperature use limit: -50°C (static), -40°C (dynamic)
Recommendations for use
The insulation and sheathing combinations result in excellent flexibility and good robustness, therefore the product is recommended for use in power cables for port cranes, mobile machines on public building sites, professional portable tools, refrigerating installations, long-term heavy-duty applications in port areas, on ships, offshore platforms…
Further applications include all public-facing facilities as well as buildings containing electronic equipment, central control rooms, airports, railway stations, road tunnels, lighting equipment, etc.
- Conductor : Flexible bare copper, class 5.
- Insulation : Special crosslinked elastomer (zero halogen LSOH)
- Outer sheath : Crosslinked elastomer with high mechanical properties (zero halogen LSOH)
This cable is designed for open air operation. In the event it should be buried, it should be mechanically protected in a duct or trough.
- Dynamic use: 6-8 times the outer cable diameter.
- Static use: 3 times the outer cable diameter if less than or equal to 12mm, 4 times if the diameter is more than 12mm.
Conductor marking/color code
- 1 conductor = black
- 2 conductors = brown + blue
- 3 conductors = green/yellow + blue + brown (G)
- 4 conductors = green/yellow + brown + black + grey
- 5 conductors = green/yellow + blue + brown + black + grey
- 5 conductors = 1 green/yellow + all others black (numbered)
USE < 'HAR > H07RN-F nbr X (or G) S
X = without green/yellow
G = with green/yellow
S = cross-section in mm² metric numbered marking
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence