U-1000 AR2V 3x35
U-1000 AR2V 3x35
Low voltage power cable for fixed application, Aluminium conductor, XLPE insulation and PVC outer sheath. U-1000 AR2V aluminium cables can be used in all low voltage power installation.can be fixed on cable trays, within conduits or fixed to walls. They also can be buried directly with extra mechanical protectionRead more
- Nexans ref. : 10057451
- Country ref. : 01362400
- EAN : 3427670002375
InternationalIEC 60228; IEC 60502-1
NationalXP C 32-321
U-1000 AR2V aluminium cables can be used in all low voltage power installations.
This product can complete our range of photovoltaic applications (branded KEYLIOS®).
Our range also offers TWISTAL®, the twisted single-core version of U-1000 AR2V, specially designed to make three-phase links with neutral. TWISTAL® simplifies your life and offers many advantages :
- Each core is spotted with a color band
- The twisted core reduces the number of drums and cables pulling
- This solution can allow to reduce the section of used cables (in parallel circuits)
- TWISTAL® is more flexible and light than a multiconductor, allowing to increase comfort and saving of time
These cables can be fixed on cable trays, within conduits or fixed to walls.
They also can be buried directly with extra mechanical protection.
- Conductor: stranded circular aluminium - class 2
- Insulation: XLPE - cores identification by colours
- Laying up (for multi conductors): with non hygroscopic filler
- Outer sheath : Lead free black PVC
Construction according to AD8 is possible on request
N (x ou G) S mm² U-1000 AR2V NF - USE N° Usine S.Y + Sans Pb
- N = number of cores
- S = section in mm²
- G = with Green-Yellow
- x = without Green-Yellow
Without mechanical protection, those cables can be fixed on the wall, cables trays or cable laders.
In buildings with explosion risks, they will be installed with particular protection. In this case, step down of 15% current carrying capacities.
Pulling on cable conductors
Tensile stress per mm2 of globale section shall in no case exceed 3 daN for LV aluminium cable.
The maximum pulling load must never exceed 2000 daN even rule above-mentionned sometimes leads to higher values for large section of cable.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence